Sunday 16 January 2011

Claded in Sky

Love said to me; "Be transparent for Me,
        Live a life of My transparancy
    For with this style, you are a witness,
        My glow will sparkle from you."
   
    From me, "Oh! I wish I could,
       But how could I survive?
    Don't you see; my sins I must hide,
        Let others see, Oh, no!
    My human nature says; hide in my house,
       Hide in my clothes and speech."
   
     Love says, "Know you not,
        On the cross before all,
    I was naked, whipped and left to die,   
        How transparent is that?
    Can you not be
        As transparent as I?
    
    Remember it is my spiritual nature
        That will glow,
    Not your human nature."
        From me, "Oh, show me
    The way to sparkle
        A transparent beacon for you to others."
 
    By Frank E. Henrich


No comments:

Post a Comment